miércoles, 26 de junio de 2013
Frank Lloyd Wright's quote: "A building becomes architecture only when the mind of man consciously takes it and tries with all his resources to make it beautiful, to put concordance, sympathy with nature, and all that into it. Then you have architecture."
viernes, 21 de junio de 2013
- A: What do you think if I bring dinner fot tonight? B: Sounds perfect!
- A: How was your weeked? B: Nothing to write home about. Most of the time I stayed at home. doing nothing..
- A: Did you enjoy the film? B: It was horrible! The plot wasn't good. and I didn't like the actors performances.
- A: Do you like the book? B: It was a master piece! It was a fantastic story and you have built excellent characters. You could become an aswome writter if you want.
- A: There is a party tonight, do you want to join us? B: Terrific, I am in.
martes, 18 de junio de 2013
- “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” Pablo Picasso
- "I dream my painting and I paint my dream.” Vincent van Gogh
- “The painter has the Universe in his mind and hands.” Leonardo da Vinci
- “I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.” Michelangelo Buonarroti
- “Color is my daylong obsession, joy, and torment.” Claude Monet
- “An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have but that he - for some reason - thinks it would be a good idea to give them.” Andy Warhol
- "The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness ” Yann Arthus-Bertrand
viernes, 14 de junio de 2013
- Your essay is very poor. You lack ideas.
- A: Do you want to go to a party tonight? B: Cool, I'll be there.
- A: How was the match? B: Pretty bad, I got injured.
- A: Do you like The English Alley? B: Yes, I think it is brilliant!
- A: How was your test? B: it was fine... But I made some silly mistakes.
- You are pitiful friends! You didn't call me to go to the cinema.
martes, 11 de junio de 2013
jueves, 6 de junio de 2013
- I had a terrible day, I argued with my wife, my team lost and I got sacked.
- Your essay is amazing. You got an A+.
- What a beautiful baby. She looks like her mom.
- Never a dull moment with you.
- His performance was impressive. He is a tremendous actor. It was a good decision to come to the theater.
- A: How is your meal? B: Could be better. And yours? A: So, so. I like it spicier.
martes, 4 de junio de 2013
Saturday night fever! Cities provide you with a bunch of activities to spend your free time. If you are a music lover you can go listen to music live, perhaps you like moving your body in a nightclub or having a long discussion in a British pub.
lunes, 3 de junio de 2013
How was your day?
It was pretty good. I met a cute girl on the bus.
It was dreadful. It was raining outside and I forgot my umbrella at home. Now I’m all wet and cold.
It was not bad. I had very little to do at work, and I was able to see a friend for lunch.
It was huge. I found out that I got into Oxford University.